Mom's Morning Out
Mondays & Wednesdays | 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Ages 2 years - 4 years (by August 1st)
Covenant Church of Naples Mom's Morning Out is a ministry for both children and parents/guardians. Our purpose is to provide a loving environment for children while offering parents and caregivers a needed break.
Daily activities for the children will be based on a theme. Using that theme the children will experience story time -- both literature and Bible, outdoor play and free play, and art and music.
Snacks and Lunch
Please pack a snack and a lunch (served cold) in a lunch box with the child's name on it.
Cost and Registration
- There is a one-time registration fee of $25 per child.
- Space is limited and will be allocated by registration and payment received dates.
- Please mail or email your completed registration form to Sherry Kendrick, Children's Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your form is processed, you will be contacted to confirm availability and payment for your child.
2018 | August through December
2019 | January - May
Arrival and Dismissal: When we confirm your space in the program, we will also let you know your child's teachers names and their room assignments. We will ask that you park your car near the playground and come in the side door of the education building for drop off and pick up.
Attendance Policy: You are reserving your child's space in the program by paying for each session. If you have to miss due to illness or other issues, we will not "make-up" that day in the next session.
Well Child Policy: To help control the spread of sickness, we ask that you follow these guidelines. They should not have ---
- Fever over 100, currently or for the past 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea currently or for the past 24 hours
- Runny nose that is thick or dark-colored
- Severe, persistent cough
- Unexplained rashes or skin infections/conditions
- Eye infections of any kind
- Childhood diseases such as chicken pox, etc. that could be contagious
- Head lice
If your child has any of the above symptoms or if you in doubt, please stay home and give us a call. If your child develops any of these symptoms while in our care, you will be asked to promptly pick them up.
Discipline Policy: The best discipline plan includes having age-appropriate activities to engage the child with planned transitional procedures. However, all children go through time periods where they are unhappy or need to be corrected. It is our policy to first help or ask the child to correct their behavior or the situation. If this is unsuccessful, the child will be redirected to another activity. If the undesirable behavior continues, the child will take a break from the other children. If the behavior persists and you are needed, you will be notified by cell phone.
We are sympathetic to the aggressive phases children often go through, however, if your child bites, kicks or hits another child, both sets of parents/guardians will be notified. If the behavior continues, you may be asked to keep your child home until he/she has matured beyond this phase.