SERVE | here@Covenant
Contact: Aaron Dean, email or call the church office.
Greeter:: Greeters are the first friendly faces most people encounter at Covenant. Want to be one of those friendly faces? Contact: Melodie Turish, email or call 410-980-0901
Event Center:: Event Center volunteers offer assistance to anyone looking to register for special events or general information on classes and other opportunities. Time commitment: 15 minutes before service begins and 15 minutes after service ends Contact: Jennifer Stepan, email or call
Kitchen Ministry:: Enjoy great fellowship, delicious food and serving the Lord in a unique ministry? Join the kitchen team. We provide food for Midweek Connection dinners and other special functions. Contact: Lee Francis, email
Usher:: Ushers serve as secondary greeters, distributing bulletins and helping congregants find seats. Ushers report 20-25 minutes prior to the beginning of the service, and normally serve one or two Sundays per month. After the offering, ushers are free to sit with their family. After the service, ushers are asked to help clean up. Contact: Stew Casterline, email or Wayne Kauffman, email.
- The Children’s Ministry Leadership Team
- Children’s Sunday School
- Children's Church (4 years to 3rd grade)
- Infant & Toddler Nursery
Nursery Workers and Volunteers: Each of our nursery workers is carefully trained in the rules and regulations of our nursery, as well as in age-appropriate techniques and education and child CPR.
- DELTA - (Midweek Connection children's discipleship - seasonal)
- Children’s Events
- Vacation Bible School
- Children's Choir
- High School Small Group Leader
- Middle School Small Group Leader
- Student Retreat Chaperone
- Student Missions Trip Chaperone
- Adult Choir
- Praise Teams (Musicians and Singers)
- Sound System Operation and Audio/Visional Production (Click here for details.)
- Sermon CD Production and Distribution
- Covenant Men's Leadership Team
- Help to plan, organize, and host men’s bible studies, service projects, outreach events, and retreats, and other meetings
- Women’s Ministry Leadership Team
- Provide receptions for funerals, weddings, and other special occasions
- Plan women’s fellowship meetings and retreats
- Mommy Meals Ministry provides meals to new moms. (Contact Nancy Manley to learn more, email.)
Small Group Ministry [Community Small Groups]
Contact: Carl Massa. View the Small Group Ministry page and to learn more about how you can get involved as a potential Small Group Leader.
Contact: Ed Stranberg, Deacon Chairman, email. Opportunities include:
- Flourish Now Job Fairs
- Safe for Families (training required)
- Mercy Meals
- Landscape and Flower Team
- Special Event Set-up & Tear-down Team
- Ushers and Parking Lot Attendant Teams
- Campus and Building Maintenance Team
Stephen Ministry | Call Judy Caldwell 239-273-6785 or email email@example.com
- Visitation Ministry | Visitation to the homebound, those in rehab, and those in long-term care. taking Jesus to each bedside or residence and blessing friends who are encumbered, to stay connected to their loving family at Covenant. Contact Cathy Blackmore 440-537-3836 or
GO | Near//to our community
Beans & Rice Packing for Helps Outreach
Contact: Pam Sanborn. Quarterly packing of beans and rice to be distributed through Helps Outreach. If you'd like to be involved, please contact Pam in advance. Check the Event Calendar to confirm the date and place.
Nursing Home Ministry
Contact: Pastor John Summers (239-896-4489). Bring joy to the lives of those confined to nursing centers in Naples. Commit hours are flexible.
GO | Far//to the world
Contact: Brent Whitefield, Mobilization Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short-Term Mission Trips